- On May 25, 1979, on Touhy Avenue between Mt. Prospect Rd. and Elmhurst Rd. in Des Plaines, IL, American Airlines Flight 191 crashed approximately 30-seconds after takeoff and 5,000 feet from O’Hare International Airport Runway 32R, killing all 271 people on board and 2 people on the ground.
- 1st installment of our NEW monthly segment, “Live-ish from Area 51 and ET Highway” with Desiree, our eyes in the sky and feet on the street, reporting from the Alien mecca of the world, Area 51.
- Jason Nhyte recites a story detailing the cause of the horrific crash and resulting paranormal activity.
- Dave Black and Jason Nhyte visit the haunted crash location on May 25, 2017 – the 38th anniversary of the disaster.
- Music for this episode: Taco and Da Mofos – Alien
- Access ultra exclusive content by joining our Patreon
- HELP US OUT and visit our sponsor Audible.com and sign up for your FREE 30-day trial and FREE audio book download! Go to Audibletrial.com/sosradio
- Set your phasers to DONATE! If you like what you hear, head on over to SOS-RADIO.com and click the DONATE button. We appreciate your support!
- Please rate us on iTunes! Search SOS-RADIO