SOS-RADIO Podcast Episode 52: LIVE from Little A’Le’Inn – Rachel, Nevada
– Part 5 of 6 of our Nevada Extraterrestrial and Ghost Odyssey
– We interview Connie Nash, co-owner of Little A’Le’Inn, and daughter of founders Joe and Pat Travis
– Connie talks about her experiences with UFOs and other ariel phenomenon around Area 51, and what it’s like to work at Little A’Le’Inn
– Unbelievably, we got the chance to interview the owner of Little A’Le’Inn, the wonderful Mrs. Pat Travis! Sit back and enjoy the simplicity, loveliness and wisdom of Mrs. Pat’s interview
– Mrs. Pat tells the story of “Archibald”, a strange entity that entered Little A’Le’Inn late one cold, snowy night. Is “Archibald” a ghost? An alien? What was the purpose of “Archibald’s” visit?
– Is Little A’Le’Inn haunted?
– While recording this episode, we had the pleasure of meeting Fearful Jesuit of The Paranoid Strain Podcast. The Paranoid Strain is a smart, funny, well-produced show, that explains conspiracy theories to everyday people. We suggest subscribing to The Paranoid Strain on iTunes. You won’t be disappointed!
– Supernatural Occurrence Studies T-shirts are here! Order yours today and support the show! Hurry! They’re selling fast! Click here to order
– Visit our sponsors, take advantage of great offers and help support the SOS-RADIO Podcast!
– The easiest way to support the SOS-Radio Podcast is to shop through our Amazon.com page. Simple and costs you nothing! Click here bookmark the page and shop on!
– For a FREE audio book and FREE 30-day trial to Audible.com, click here and sign up!
– To save 10% on ANY new subscription to LootCrate, click here and enter promo code BRIDGE10
– To save 30% on your next GoDaddy order, click here and sign up
– Set your proton packs to DONATE! If you love what you hear on the SOS-RADIO Podcast, click here and donate to the cause!