SOS-Radio.com Podcast Episode 17: LIVE at the HAUNTED Pfister Hotel (Conclusion)
– REPORTING LIVE from The Pfister Hotel – a historic Milwaukee, WI hotel famous for its opulence AND hauntings. Phantom dogs running the halls, electrical anomalies, things moving on their own and ghostly apparitions are said to plague The Pfister. Pfister ghosts are famously known to accost visiting Major League Baseball players.
– Joe Erie’s Pfister Hotel investigation and hotel employee interview
– Jason Nhyte’s Pfister Hotel investigation
– Oscar’s Off the Rails Review: The Devil’s Backbone (Movie)
– To view photos that coincide with this podcast visit SOS-RADIO.com >Photos/Video >The Pfister Hotel
NOTE – During Pfister Hotel walkthroughs, each time Dave Black and Joe Erie say they feel the energy, the Tascam recorder goes haywire, emitting high pitched interference. Coincidence?
- HELP US OUT and visit our sponsor Audible.com and sign up for your FREE 30-day trial and FREE audio book download! Go to Audibletrial.com/sosradio
- Set your phasers to DONATE! If you like what you hear, head on over to SOS-RADIO.com and click the DONATE button.
- Please rate us on iTunes! Search SOS-RADIO