SOS-Radio Podcast Episode 25: LIVE from Bridgewater Triangle Part 3 of 5: Lizzie Borden’s House
Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence Studies takes the SOS-RADIO Podcast on the road and visits numerous locations within the infamous Bridgewater Triangle (Southeast Massachusetts) and other locations in Massachusetts.
Part 3 Topics Include:
– Our Bridgewater Triangle Adventure continues as we head to Fall River, Massachusetts to visit the infamous Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast, site of the 1892 Borden Ax Murders
– We interview tour guides and get their take on what’s happening at the house and their opinions on Lizzie’s guilt
– We were granted access to the entire Borden home. Hear us walk room to room and report on what we see and feel
– Tour guide, Sue, lets us hear an EVP captured during a seance
NOTE: Visit our YouTube Channel for video of our walk through and interviews! Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence Studies on YouTube
- Access ultra exclusive content by joining our Patreon
- HELP US OUT and visit our sponsor Audible.com and sign up for your FREE 30-day trial and FREE audio book download! Go to Audibletrial.com/sosradio
- Set your phasers to DONATE! If you like what you hear, head on over to SOS-RADIO.com and click the DONATE button.
- Please rate us on iTunes! Search SOS-RADIO