SOS-Radio Podcast Episode 26: LIVE from Bridgewater Triangle Part 4 of 5: Dighton Rock
Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence Studies takes the SOS-RADIO Podcast on the road and visits numerous locations within the infamous Bridgewater Triangle (Southeast Massachusetts) and other locations in Massachusetts.
– Our Bridgewater Triangle Adventure continues as we head to Dighton Rock in Berkley, Massachusetts
– We interview workers at Dighton Rock Museum to get their take who may have carved its petroglyphs. Native Americans? Vikings? Phoenicians? Chinese? Knights Templar? Aliens?
– Is Dighton Rock haunted?
– A captivating, unexpected interview with Jason Yancee, glacial erratic expert and alien contactee
NOTE: Visit our YouTube Channel for video of our walk through of Dighton Rock Museum
- Access ultra exclusive content by joining our Patreon
- HELP US OUT and visit our sponsor Audible.com and sign up for your FREE 30-day trial and FREE audio book download! Go to Audibletrial.com/sosradio
- Set your phasers to DONATE! If you like what you hear, head on over to SOS-RADIO.com and click the DONATE button.
- Please rate us on iTunes! Search SOS-RADIO