SOS-Radio Podcast Episode 27: LIVE from Bridgewater Triangle Part 5 of 5: HAUNTED Concord’s Colonial Inn
Chicago’s Own: Supernatural Occurrence Studies takes the SOS-RADIO Podcast on the road and visits numerous locations within the infamous Bridgewater Triangle (Southeast Massachusetts) and other locations in Massachusetts.
– The last leg of our Bridgewater Triangle Adventure, as we head to Concord, Massachusetts to visit the VERY HAUNTED Concord’s Colonial Inn, built in 1716.
– We interview Arrianna White, guest service specialist, and learn about the inn’s history and resident ghosts.
– We stay in the most haunted room #24. Did anything happen?
– Follow our investigation! We were granted unhindered access to the entire hotel. Lots of paranormal activity!
– Dave Black gets attacked.
– We capture an incredible photo! Go to Photos/Video on SOS-Radio.com and look for Concord’s Colonial Inn.
NOTE: Visit our YouTube Channel for video of our investigation!
- Access ultra exclusive content by joining our Patreon
- HELP US OUT and visit our sponsor Audible.com and sign up for your FREE 30-day trial and FREE audio book download! Go to Audibletrial.com/sosradio
- Set your phasers to DONATE! If you like what you hear, head on over to SOS-RADIO.com and click the DONATE button.
- Please rate us on iTunes! Search SOS-RADIO